Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Inspired!

what can i say? GORGEOUS! Though married (not in a Vera Wang dress.. way too pricey), this wedding dress inspires me to work in the wedding industry. wishful thinking about working for Vera Wang but getting my hands on these exquisite gowns will make me really happy! (:

I enjoy the wedding planning process. Friends used to ask if i was mad for being so particular on some details during my wedding.. but being an event manager myself, i have high expectations and need to ensure all are in order. Peers who are in the event industry would all know our dear friend, Justin Case.

I will be really happy to help plan for people's wedding as the job satisfaction would be over the top. What more can be happier and more exciting than witnessing a couple exchange vows, have their first dance and their touching speech to the parents.

MY joie de vivre.

There is only one happiness in this life - to love and to be loved
- George Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment